I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by driftinglexi. Thank you so much! I just started blogging here a couple of weeks ago, so I’m not sure which ten blogs to nominate.
1) Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
3) Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4) Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1) What makes you motivated to blog?
I like giving honest and blunt reviews in hopes that I help someone decide what to read/watch next.
2) What is your favourite thing to write about on your blog?
Right now, books. I’m going to start branching out and do movie and show reviews soon-ish.
3) What is your favourite food?
I love chickpeas, they’re so versatile and delicious. I eat a can a day, haha. I also love mangoes.
4) If you had to pick a favourite book, what would it be?
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
5) What was the last song you listened to?
I want to say one of the songs from the new Of Monsters and Men album… But I don’t know which one.
6) What item is closest to you at this very moment (excluding what you are sat on and using to answer this question)?
My dogchild is sitting next to me.
7) Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, I currently have two on my ankles. I’m planning out Doctor Who and Zelda thigh pieces, but I think I might get a portrait of my dog next.
8) What are you currently reading?
I’m reading a book my friend wrote and Blood Wager by Connie Suttle… Which I’m struggling through.
9) Do you prefer going to a shop to buy items or buying them online?
I like buying online because I have severe social anxiety and it’s hard for me to leave the house sometimes. If it’s jewelry or clothes, I go in person.
10) What are you next looking forward to?
I get to meet some of my mom’s birth family this upcoming week.
- Comfy Reading
- Escape into Pages
- Bookworm Infestation
- The Bookgasm
- The Obsessive Bookseller
The other blogs I follow are males, or have already been nominated. D:
- If you could live inside a book, which one would you want to live in?
- What’s your favorite television series?
- Who is your favorite character and why? (book/movie/tv, it doesn’t matter)
- If you could meet any author who would it be?
- Do you have a reading snack?
- Do you listen to music while you read?
- What made you decide to blog?
- If you could re-write a book, what book would it be and what would you change?
- Are there any books that changed your life?
- What’s your favorite animal?