This week’s Top Ten Tuesday theme lets you pick the topic you want to discuss. Unless you’ve been living under a rock the past 50+ years, you’ve probably heard of Doctor Who.
1) It’s science fiction! Sci-fi is my favourite genre because there are no limits and it makes your imagination go wild.
2) Every episode makes you laugh from cheesy special effects and/or actual humor.
3) When you’re having a bad day, the Doctor will say exactly what you need to hear.
4) The 50th Anniversary had David Tennant (10th regeneration) and Matt Smith (11th regeneration), my two favourite Doctors, being cuties while saving lives.
5) It’s one of the few shows that actually gives me the creeps. I’m a difficult person to scare, but weeping angels give me the heebie jeebies. Haha.
6) The companions are always smart and courageous. When they’re women, they’re not Mary Sues or damsels in distress, they can hold their own.
7) It’s diverse. There’s POC and LGBTQ characters.
8) The music is fab.
9) It’s really emotional and beautiful. I’m being serious when I say this show didn’t just change my life, it saved it.
10) The community and inside jokes like… *looks at arm and sees dozens of tally marks* I don’t remember what I was saying?