Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
This is basically a shout out to Rachel Morgan for being a fab underrated author. I’m feeling under the weather so I’m going to be lazy. If you click the links for Rachel Morgan’s books, it’ll take you to my short reviews.
- The Faerie War: Book three in the Creepy Hollow series.
- A Faerie’s Secret: Book four in the Creepy Hollow.
- A Faerie’s Revenge: Book five in the Creepy Hollow.
- A Faerie’s Curse: Book six in the Creepy Hollow.
- The Trouble With Flying: Book one in Rachel Morgan’s contemporary series
- Dioramas: This is about a serial killer who is in love with an ex-police officer. It’s so weird. (It’s also NSFW so be careful if you pick it up.)
- Little Vampire: This is a light and goofy read. I’m the type of person who smiles instead of laughing when I find something funny, this comic had me laughing out loud multiple times. It’s probably one of my favourites of all time.
- Witch: I read this back in high school and really enjoyed it. At the time it was something new and exciting.
- Phewtus the Squirrel: One of my favourite childhood books! It’s about a toy squirrel that becomes real. I think it was first published in 1939?
- Sasquatch: I read this back in 5th grade (2002ish), it was the “cool” book back then. I’m actually really surprised there isn’t more ratings, but maybe it was just popular at my school for some bizarre reason.