Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. Today’s theme is “Top Ten Things Books Have Made Me Want To Do or Learn About After Reading Them.”
1) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins made me want to go to spend a summer in France.
2) Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson made me want to go on a road trip across my country.
3) Slammed by Colleen Hoover got me into slam poetry.
4) Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck made me want to travel to India even more.
5) Outlander by Diana Gabaldon made me want to travel to Scotland (and hug some stones).
6) The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold made me not want to walk alone ever again. *nervous laughter*
7) All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven made me want to research psychology.
8) A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini made me want to research the history of the Middle East and Islam.
9) Across the Universe by Beth Revis made me want to travel through space. 😦
10) Souless by Gail Carriger made me want to live in Victorian England.