This week’s topic… Most Unlikable Characters- NOT VILLAINS! These are protagonists or side characters that are unlikable! If you’d like to take part in Top 5 Wednesday, join the Goodreads group, and add your name to the list of bloggers & booktubers!
1) Celaena from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I hate Celaena with a mighty passion. She is annoying, arrogant, and just an awful character all around. She is literally the most overrated female heroine I’ve ever read about. I hope she dies.
2) Tariq from The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
I can’t say why I dislike Tariq without spoiling the book… I’ll just say he ruins everything.
3) Isla from Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Isla was an annoying creepy stalker.
4) Ivy from Changeless by Gail Carriger
Ivy was completely different character in Changeless than she was in the first book Soulless. She was naggy, annoying, and just plain stupid. She got better throughout the following three books, but not by much.
5) Caitlin from Dreamless by Sarah Dessen
Caitlin started doing drugs and acting like an idiot for the sake of a guy.