Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is a rewind week, so I decided to pick the topic “Books I want to re-read.”
- The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis: I read this many years ago when I was a child.
- The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis: Again, another book I read as a child. I want to re-read the first two books, and read the rest of the series.
- Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson: I read this when I was 12 or so. I know it’s a retelling of Peter Pan and remember liking it. I found a physical copy in a tote a while back.
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien: My mom read this to me when I was 10-ish. I want to read it for myself then read the Lord of the Rings.
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness: I read this a few years ago and need to re-read it before the movie comes out!
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett: I read this when I was 10 or so and remembered liking it.
- The Odyssey by Homer: This was required reading in high school and I hated it at the time.
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini: This was also required reading in high school. I would like to re-read it before reading Hosseini’s other books to compare them all.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: One of my favourite books of all time!
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer: I remember liking this a lot more than Twilight, and want to see how much I cringe at Meyer’s writing now. Haha.