- Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined: I’ve grown out of Twilight, but my inner 15 year old was really excited when I first heard about Life and Death. Stephenie Meyer should have released Midnight Sun for the anniversary, not genderbent Twilight. Bleh.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: I don’t like reading plays. I’ve read spoilers that left me sitting there like “wtf?!” So glad I didn’t read it.
- Beautiful Disaster: I’ve heard this series is very problematic, and I also hate most contemporary.
- Halo: I hate anything with angels. (Sorry if that’s your favourite genre)
- Fifty Shades of Grey: I tried reading this a few years ago, back when it first came out, and couldn’t get more than a few pages in.