Thank you Nina @ By Page or By Plane for nominating me! Go check her blog out!
-Thank the person/people who nominated you
-Answer the questions from your nominations
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and give them 11 questions
1. What’s your favourite book series?
It’s a tie between Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger is pretty good, too! It’s just the right amount of historical fiction, romance, humor, and paranormal.
2. What’s your favourite non-fiction book?
I don’t read very much non-fiction… But when I do it’s usually some sort of ancient history.
3. Describe the book you’re reading right now in one song
I’m about to start Shelter by Harlan Coben, Birdy’s Shelter instantly came to mind for this.
4. Do your friends or family know you run a blog?
Yep! My mom and sister check it from time to time. I don’t think my dad and brother are interested/care. A few of my friends follow me on here, and I have this connected to my Facebook.
5. A book you will never get tired of recommending to everyone?
Most recently: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas… AKA A Court of Pain and Feels.
6. Do you prefer reading in quiet or with music/background noise?
I prefer reading in quiet, although sometimes I will read with faint classical music or with Food Network of HGTV on. If the Property Brothers are on, I won’t get very much reading accomplished. 😛
7. Are you a night owl or morning person?
I’m a night owl. I hate the sun, it hurts my eyes and makes my skin get rashes.
8. What’s your favourite season? (TV show or weather, you pick!!)
Spring, because all the flowers and rain!
9. Do you have any New Year’s resolutions you’ve managed to keep?
10. What’s your favourite read of 2016 so far?
A Court of Mist and Fury and The Wrath and the Dawn are tied.
11. Are you watching anything right now?
I started Galavant after catching up on The Walking Dead.
- What’s a book you could re-read over and over again?
- Where do you purchase most of your books?
- Physical copy or eReader?
- Do you let others borrow your books?
- Who are your five favourite protagonists?
- What character would you love to trade places with?
- What character would you not want to trade places with?
- What’s your favourite book cover?
- What are favourite book to film/tv adaptions?
- What’s your #1 fear? (If you feel comfortable saying so)
- What do you want to accomplish in life?
I Nominate: (Sorry there’s not 11)
- Giovana @From Caffeine To Books
- Megan @bookslayerReads
- Kara @Bookityreviews
- Shealea @That Bookshelf Bitch
- Emma @A World of Books
- Jordan @Friday and Books
- Emma @The Terror of Knowing