- Shelter by Harlan Coben: My mom recommended this to me.
- The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman: This has been sitting on my shelf for ages.
- The Ruins of Gorlan by Jon Flanagan: This has also been sitting on my shelf for ages, and I’m going to screen it for my nephews.
- The Hound of Rowan by Henry H. Neff: Same as above.
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski: This trilogy sounds really appealing, and the covers are gorgeous.
- And I Darken by Kiersten White: A female version to Vlad the Impaler? Count me in.
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken: I must read all the time travel books.
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns: This has been on my TBR list for ages.
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab: One of my friends was going through a list of books and said, “You need to read this book because it has a violin/cello thingy and it says ‘savage’, which you are queen of.”
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder: This was one of the very first books I added to my Goodreads to-read shelf back when I first made my account in 2009.
If you want to buddy read any of these with me, let me know!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.