- St. Ives Timeless Skin Moisturizer: I have super sensitive skin, and this stuff is amazing. The formula is really great, it dries quickly and without any slime or stickiness. I haven’t had any skin issues, other than the occasional hormonal breakout.
- NOW Foods Jojoba Oil: I have stretched ears, and the daily care involves massaging with some sort of oil every day to increase blood flow and improve elasticity. For years I used vitamin E or coconut oil, then a lot of people in a modification group I’m in on Facebook started raving about how awesome jojoba is, so I decided to try it. It smells kind of nutty.
- Annie’s Homegrown Organic Peace Pasta & Parmesan: I got a few boxes of this from a local grocery store chain on clearance for $1/each. It’s so good, it tastes like alfredo. It’s really good with peas or steamed broccoli mixed in. (I’m eating some right now, haha)
- Belvita Sandwich Biscuits in Dark Chocolate: These are really good dipped into chai tea in the mornings when I don’t think I can have a heavy breakfast. Having chocolate first thing always puts me in a good mood. 😛
- End Of Iris – El Tango De Roxanne (Moulin Rouge Cover)